Up-to-date information on death, coroner's inquest, grave acquisition, burial, post-death notifications, probate proceedings, etc.
- First steps after a death
- Coroner's inquest
- Notification of death and death certificate
- Right to use grave
- Burial and transport
- Death/burial abroad
- Notifications after death
- Private law obligations of deceased persons - dissolution or amendment
- Application for widow's pension
- Tax deductibility
- Probate proceedings
- Digital estate
Forms on this topic
To care for and accompany dying relatives or seriously ill children, you have the option of taking family hospice leave (→ USP).
Responsible for the content: oesterreich.gv.at Editorial Staff