I am bereaved - where do I have to report the death?

Forms on this topic

To care for and accompany dying relatives or seriously ill children, you have the option of taking family hospice leave (→ USP).

Not certified translation
Last update: 20 January 2023

Responsible for the content: Editorial Staff