Domestic violence

I am getting violent - where can I turn? I am affected by violence - where can I turn?

Victims of crime can turn to numerous agencies that provide free legal information. You can read more about this in the chapter "Legal advice for victims of crime".

Not certified translation
Last update: 1 January 2023

Responsible for the content: Editorial Staff