Special counselling centres for children and young people in case of violence

If you need help and information in an emergency:

You can call these facilities if you are beaten or sexually abused. Nobody will find out about your call and you do not have to give your name.

A lot of information can be found on the websites of the children’s and young people’s ombudspersons’ offices, where you can also ask your questions by e-mail.

On www.gewaltinfo.atGerman text you can also find details of organisations, associations and initiatives where you can get information and help.

Current information on special counselling centres for children and young people who are victims of violence, etc. can be found here.

Certified Translation
Last update: 1 January 2023

Responsible for the content: Federal Chancellery