Foreign qualifications – contact points
table of content
German text altered – translation in progress
To facilitate integration into the labour market, in line with qualifications, free multilingual information, advice and support are provided throughout the entire recognition and assessment process.
The target group are people with formal qualifications obtained abroad who have questions about the recognition or professional use of their skills and about their residence in Austria.
Throughout Austria, there are four contact points, in Vienna, Linz, Graz and Innsbruck, that offer advice on the recognition and assessment of qualifications obtained abroad. Weekly open days are held in the other regional capitals.
Services provided by the contact points
- multilingual, free advice on recognition of qualifications
- clarification of whether formal recognition is necessary or possible
- support throughout the entire recognition process, if necessary
- obtaining certified translations of diplomas, certificates and other documents
- forwarding of documents to an assessment body
- information on training and further training opportunities
Costs and fees
No fees or charges are payable.
There is no expert information available.
Link to form
Authentication and signature
Means of redress or appeal
Assistance and problem-solving services
Responsible for the content: Federal Ministry of Labour