My passport has expired or disappeared, how do I get a new passport?
Some passport authorities also offer the option of making an appointment (online, by telephone or by e-mail). Some passport authorities require you to make an appointment in any case. You can find more information directly on the respective authority website.
No more problems with expired passports – with the online service "pasport file" via oesterreich.gv a reminder service for passports and identity cards is available.
- Passport for minors under 18
- Passport for Austrians abroad
- Entry requirements
- Passport urgently needed
- Emergency passport - All details
- If you lose your passport
- If your passport is stolen
- Recovery of a lost/stolen passport
- Passport applications to municipalities
- Surname, first names and academic degrees in passports
- Subsequent changes and additions to the passport
FormsGerman text on this topic
Responsible for the content: oesterreich.gv.at Editorial Staff