Up-to-date information about maintenance, child support, maintenance claims after divorce, maintenance obligations to parents, etc.
- General information about maintenance
- Maintenance obligations towards children
- Child support (topic "Single parenthood")
- Maintenance payments for children (topic "Non-marital partnerships")
- Maintenance credit (topic "Birth")
- Maintenance obligations towards partner
- Maintenance claims after divorce (topic "Divorce")
- Maintenance payments for the partner (topic "Non-marital partnerships")
- Maintenance obligations towards parents
- SERVICE: Onlinen guides and calculators
If you have to provide maintenance for other persons (e.g. spouse; children) during your military service, training or civilian service, you are entitled to financial support. For more information, see the chapters "Cash benefits and social benefits for military service" and "Cash benefits and social benefits for civilian service".
Not certified translation
Last update: 17 February 2023
Responsible for the content: oesterreich.gv.at Editorial Staff